• FAQ’s

    Why should you hire a licensed Master electrician?

    It is illegal to contract an unlicensed person to perform electrical work for you or your business. If you do develop a problem, insurance companies will not cover damages associated with unlicensed electrical contractors. Although the performance of electrical work looks simple it’s not. It takes over 5 years to get an Electrician’s License, and an additional 3 years to become a Master Electrician. Strict adherence to the Electrical Canadian code regulations is a must so that we can prevent any future problems in your electrical system which could result in a fire or put people in danger of injury or death. Current Master is licensed and insured to protect you, your co-workers, and your property.

    What kind of guarantees do you offer?

    All of our installations is fully insured and comes with a one year guarantee Top notch workmanship is our standard.

    Is Current Master licensed and insured?

    Yes , our services are supported by our Master Electrician who licensed as a 309A Construction Maintenance Electrician and as an 442 Industrial Electrician and we meet the full Licensing Requirements of the Electrical Contractor Registration Agency (ECRA) and electrical safety authority (ESA). Current Master carries the Industry Standard liability coverage of $2,000,000.00 and is registered with the WSIB.

    Does Current Master have flexible hours and coverage for emergencies?

    Yes we work days, evenings and weekends, call us we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.