At Current Master our specialty is the industrial sector. We have the experience and ability to meet many types of needs for the industrial sector. All installations are completed in a timely manner, with a strong focus on quality, while conforming to safety standards.
At Current Master, We have the experience and ability to meet many types of needs for the industrial sector. Our services are supported by our experienced Master Electrician who licensed as a 309A Construction Maintenance Electrician and as an 442 Industrial Electrician All installations, troubleshooting and repairs are completed in a timely manner, with a strong focus on quality, while conforming to safety standards all throughout the Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Elmira, Guelph, Brantford, Wellington, Oxford, Woodstock and Stratford areas.
Current Master offers a variety of industrial services. Our list of services includes, but is not limited to:
- PLC / HMI programming and support of industrial automation systems
- Thermal Imaging of all plant electrical
- Electrical Panel Building and install of distribution equipment
- After hours emergency service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Lighting retrofits – Complete design & installation
- Installation of new & existing machinery and equipment
- Motor control installations & troubleshooting,
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Conduit for data systems
- All industrial sensors such as fiber optic, inductive and capacitive sensors etc.
- And more…send us your problem and we will analyze it and see if we can help.
This is a captured thermal image of a 3 phase system with a poor connection feeding a fuse holder. This excessive heat generated (approx 20 degrees) will lead to premature failure as well as a potential fire hazard is creating heat