Thermal Imaging Services
At Current Master we know the value of having the right tool available for the job at hand. That is why we offer Thermal Imaging as an inexpensive method to help you find electrical faults, and improve the maintenance, safety efficiency, and processes, of your work place.
WE CAN DETECT “HOT SPOTS” BEFORE THEY CREATE DOWNTIME AND COST YOU MORE
In production plants, office buildings, hospitals or your home, an infrared camera instantly displays hot spots on a thermal image. Current Master will scan all your electrical panels, electrical devices or mechanical equipment and conductor connections to get an instant image of potential trouble. Once we detect the problem area we will print the image show it to you and give you a cost estimate to repair with advice and timescale for corrective and remedial action, prior to their costly failure. Common key electrical targets are motors, fuses, electrical panels, buss bars, wire connections, switchgear and transformers.
Advantages of Thermal Imaging:
- With the use of a thermal camera we can measure the temperature of any object you are looking at in a non-destructive mode, without any danger, while production is running.
- Thermal imaging can be performed at a convenient time and tailored to each client’s individual requirements.
- Thermal imaging surveys are real time and produce fast, accurate and immediate temperature measurement and fault detection.
- Increased reliability and efficiency of plant and equipment resulting in reduced breakdowns and stoppages will significantly reduce maintenance costs and production losses.
- It can be used to measure or observe in areas inaccessible or hazardous for other methods
- Thermal image surveys can be incorporated into existing preventative maintenance programs.
- Increased safety.
- Reduced risk of fire from poor connections, overheating machinery etc
Thermal Image of a motor with excessive heat shown by the bright orange and yellow colour on the cooling fins